Please note that our cut-off times have changed due to changes in lodgement times.
All orders received before 12:00pm will generally be shipped the same business day.
Orders received after 12:00pm will be shipped the next business day.
We use Australia Post for all items under 5kg within Australia and Oversea's.
Special orders are shipped within 72 hours after confirmation of payment.
We use TNT/FedEx for all bulky items over 5kg
How can I track my order?
You should receive a tracking number via email when your order ships.
Depending on your location, you can track your order.
Australia Post Tracking http://www.auspost.com.au/track
TNT/FedEx Tracking https://www.tntexpress.com.au
Please note: Some products are shipped directly from the supplier's warehouse
to avoid delay to you our important customer.
Please sign in so that we can notify you about a reply
Race number sizes are as per the 2020 Manual of Motorcycle Sport Australia Rule No. 8.11.3, Numbers in Matt Black, Matt White or Mid-Blue, numbers are between 75-85mm wide and 140-148mm high as per the regulations. Font used is Arial Rounded MT Bold as per regulations [Fig 9.11].
Numbers are available in Matt Black, Matt White or Mid-Blue
1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 0
8.11.1 Number Plates
For Road Racing a minimum of two allocated numbers and number plates are required:
a) One on the front, either in the centre of the fairing or slightly off to one side,
b) One across the top of the rear seat section with the top of the number facing toward the rider.
Number plates must:
- Where they are not an integral part of the machine or streamlining and are under 1.6mm thickness, have rolled or wire edges,
- In the case of rectangular plates, have corners formed to a 38mm radius,
- In the case of bolt-on number plates, be made of rigid material with minimum dimensions of 235mm height and 285mm width; and
- In the case of sidecars, be positioned so that they are visible from the front and each side of the sidecar.
Front number plates must have figures which are clearly visible at a distance of 20 metres and a solid 10mm border.
If used, side number plates must:
- Be fitted above a horizontal line drawn through the rear axle on faired machines, be placed on the fairing flanks in a position where they are not obscured by the riders legs, or in the mid to rear section of the lower fairing (belly pan),
- Be fitted so that the front edge of the plate is behind a vertical line drawn at 200mm to the rear of the rider’s footrest, on unfaired machines be located behind the rider in a position where they are not obscured by a seated rider and do not present a safety hazard,
- These numbers must be the
Number backgrounds on side number plates may be an integral part of the rear seat section or fairing.
Advertising is permitted on all machines, but must be at least 25mm clear of the number plate background and the riders’ name by either gap or a contrasting colour strip, unless the advertising is an integral part of the back plate cover.
Number Plate Figures
Unless otherwise specified in supplementary regulations, Road Race discipline number figures must be Arial Rounded MT Bold font or one of the fonts outlined in GCR 8.11.5; in the case of the Arial Rounded MT Bold font all fonts used the serif on number ‘1’ must be removed.
Figures must be clearly legible, the minimum being:
Width of each figure - 75mm
Space between 2 figures - 25mm
Space between figures and edge of number panel - 12mm
Approved FIM fonts
Sample and Dimensions of Number Plate Figures [minimums]
No posts found