Please note that our cut-off times have changed due to changes in lodgement times.
All orders received before 12:00pm will generally be shipped the same business day.
Orders received after 12:00pm will be shipped the next business day.
We use Australia Post for all items under 5kg within Australia and Oversea's.
Special orders are shipped within 72 hours after confirmation of payment.
We use TNT/FedEx for all bulky items over 5kg
How can I track my order?
You should receive a tracking number via email when your order ships.
Depending on your location, you can track your order.
Australia Post Tracking http://www.auspost.com.au/track
TNT/FedEx Tracking https://www.tntexpress.com.au
Please note: Some products are shipped directly from the supplier's warehouse
to avoid delay to you our important customer.
Please sign in so that we can notify you about a reply
Motion Pro PBR Chain Tool for 520, 525 & 530 Chains
- Innovative design will Press, Break & Rivet 520, 525, & 530 chains with one convenient tool
- Versatile design will remove chain pins, press master-link plates and rivet hollow nose & soft nose (quad stake) master link pins on O-ring and non O-ring type chains.
- Easy-to-use design allows you to change tool functions by simply moving the position of the anvil block.
- Indexing letters on movable anvil and body ensures correct tool configuration. Simply line up the letter on the anvil to the letter on the body to get the configuration you need!
- All components conveniently store on tool when not in use
- Includes protective plastic case for convenient storage of the PBR tool and all its components
- All steel construction with heat-treated components for strength and durability
- It may be supported in a vice or held with included handle
- Great for the professional technician or DIY mechanic
- Compact enough to carry in a travel toolbox, perfect for track-side use
- Includes spare pin
- One-year limited warranty against defects in workmanship and materials
- Patented design
Part No. 08-080470
- Chain Tools