Please note that our cut-off times have changed due to changes in lodgement times.
All orders received before 12:00pm will generally be shipped the same business day.
Orders received after 12:00pm will be shipped the next business day.
We use Australia Post for all items under 5kg within Australia and Oversea's.
Special orders are shipped within 72 hours after confirmation of payment.
We use TNT/FedEx for all bulky items over 5kg
How can I track my order?
You should receive a tracking number via email when your order ships.
Depending on your location, you can track your order.
Australia Post Tracking http://www.auspost.com.au/track
TNT/FedEx Tracking https://www.tntexpress.com.au
Please note: Some products are shipped directly from the supplier's warehouse
to avoid delay to you our important customer.
Please sign in so that we can notify you about a reply
Developed from the experience of riders and technicians who use our products.
The main differences are as follows:
- Point of the side lever to the fork leg to have a more direct feeling with the forecarriage (as in MotoGP)
- Does not change the load on the front fork but you can only work on heights (does not shifts the center of gravity forward)
- Smaller in dimension to use brake remote controls and particular instrumentation
- Like the previous ones, a possibility to vary the inclination from 6 to 10 degrees in a graduated scale (in this model) towards the commands and not the instruments
- Thickness of the handlebar stem increased to 3 mm to ensure a higher resistance
- Facilitate the rider who are shorter in height
- Available from 47/50/51/52/53/55/58 mm linings and also customizable on request
Only racing use