Please note that our cut-off time has changed due to changes in lodgement times.
All orders received before 1:00pm will normally be shipped the same business day.
Orders received after 1:00pm will be shipped the following business day.
We use Australia Post for all items within Australia and Oversea's.
Special orders are shipped within 72 hours after confirmation of payment.
How can I track my order?
You should receive a tracking number via email when your order ships. Depending on your location, you can track your order.
Australia Post Tracking http://www.auspost.com.au/track
Please note: Some products are shipped direct from the suppliers to avoid delay to you our important customer.
Please sign in so that we can notify you about a reply
The LEVER-NUTS® COMPACT Splicing Connector 221 Series is the successor to the Classic Compact Splicing Connectors of the 222 Series.
With the proven lever technology of the 221 series, WAGO ensures that you can connect all wire types (solid, stranded, flexible) without the need for any tools.
The NEW connector family is 40 % smaller than its predecessor, providing 40% more junction box space for the user.
The housing is 100% transparent, allowing you to easily verify that the wire is inserted properly, and that the wire is stripped to a proper length.
COMPACT Splicing Connector; for all conductor types;
max. 4 mm²; 5-conductor; with levers; transparent housing;
Surrounding air temperature: max 85°C (T85); 4.00 mm²; transparent
- Ease of use – pull the lever up, insert a conductor and push the lever back down
- Available as 2, 3 and 5 Wire Connectors
- Easily terminate conductors from 0.14 to 4 mm²
- Connect solid, stranded and fine-stranded conductors
- Time savings for installers and device manufacturers
- Quickly install devices with higher levels of power consumption
- Safely install long cable runs with larger conductor cross sections
- Mounting carrier for installation conforms to standards
- Custom carriers are possible
|Technical Data per:||UL||ENEC|
|Max. Temperature:||105°C||T-Mark 85°C|
|Wire range–Solid:||AWG 24-12||0.2 - 4mm²|
|Wire range–Stranded:||AWG 24-12||0.2 - 4mm²|
|Wire range–Flexible:||AWG 24-12||0.14 - 4mm²|