Please note that our cut-off times have changed due to changes in lodgement times.
All orders received before 12:30pm will normally be shipped the same business day.
Orders received after 12:30pm will be shipped the following business day.
We use Australia Post for all items within Australia and Oversea's.
Special orders are shipped within 72 hours after confirmation of payment.
How can I track my order?
You should receive a tracking number via email when your order ships.
Depending on your location, you can track your order.
Australia Post Tracking http://www.auspost.com.au/track
Please note: Some products are shipped direct from the suppliers to avoid delay to you our important customer.
Please sign in so that we can notify you about a reply
SpeedAngle Apex Data Logger and Lap Timer with Lean Angle Measurement
SpeedAngle Apex Model with GPS + GLONASS! So small yet so powerful [Master the Art of Cornering]
The upgraded version has different display modes and uses the GPS Module with Ultra High Sensitivity.
- -167 dBm sensitivity brings great reception even under bad weather or around tall builidings
- 72 channels catch your traces even in tight corners or in small tracks,
- your lap times will be even more accurate, and
- you will no longer be tethered by external antennas.
- 6 Display Modes
- Memory Full Display
Equipped with aero sensing technology and 10 Hz GPS module, GMOS is a one-of-a-kind data logger developed for motorcycle enthusiasts. It is different from other data loggers in the market in that it captures how YOU perform instead of how the bike performs. It measures and records the 3D motion of your ride, including;
- lean angles up to R/L 69 degrees,
- longitudinal G's up to +/- 1.5G,
- speeds up to 255 MPH (410 KMH),
- 10 Hz GPS traces (logging GPS positions 10 times per second), and
- lap times down to 1/1000 sec.
These essential data help riders analyze their riding style easily, and provide an efficient way to improve the riding skill.
Why Lean Angle Measurement Is Essential
“I know G's and Speed's are useful, but why lean angle measurement?", you might ask. Leaning is what differentiates two-wheel vehicles from four-wheel ones. Unlike cars, Motorcycles lean in order to make a turn. Knowing your speeds and G's without knowing your lean angles is like missing a piece of the puzzle; something might be missing when you are analyzing your riding skill.
“True, but I'll know how much I am leaning when I graze my knee puck.", you might say. The point of lean angle measurement is not how far you can lean, but to know exactly how and where you are leaning in a corner. This, plus the acceleration/deceleration G measurement and GPS trace, can clearly mark how hard and how long you are braking before entering a turn, what your cornering speed is, if the throttle is rolled on again before or after exiting the apex, just to name a few. Only when a motorcyclist knows how he/she is handling a turn can he/she master the art of cornering, and thus the skill of motorcycle riding.
Hands-Free Lap Timer
Besides collecting and recording essential motion data, APEX is a hands-free lap timer. It features:
- Auto Track Search,
- Auto Start/Finish Setup – no beacons needed,
- Auto Timer Start,
- Auto Timer Stop,
- Auto Data Logging
- Auto Lap Report Display
- Best lap and sector time
- Predictive time gap
- 5 display modes
- Local tracks preloaded
- 15 custom tracks in memory
In most cases, once you are on a Track, all you need is power timer on, and then it will take care of itself. This allows you to focus on the more important thing – perform to the best – instead of being distracted by the tool that is supposed to help you.
Pro Series Tyre Warmers
Thermal Technology Pro Series Tyre warmers. Tyre warmer to be used in competitions; is made externally polyester fabric with Cordura processing effect and internally Nomex fabric; the electric traced is placed laterally transversely and centrally in the longitudinal mode, thus ensuring a uniform temperature throughout the tire of 85 ° C.
Available in sizes:
120/160 [M], 120/180 [L], 120/190/200 [XL] & 120/205 [XXL].
- Well-built for professional use and for fixed temperature.
- Heating regulation with bimetallic thermostat 85°C
- Poliester external fabric
- Insulation with reflective layer
- Heating element with trasversal and longitudinal shape
- Unflamable internal fabric nomex
- Neoprene elestastic skirt
- Black Only
- Keep away from children;
- Always remove the plug before dismantling, cleaning or storing the product;
- This product meets all the safety parameter currently in force. If it were to prove faulty, stop using it and have it checked by the manufacturer. Incorrect repairing or repairing performed by non-qualified personnel may affect security as well as invalidating the guarantee;
- Make sure the voltage is compatible with the manufacturer’s requirements for the product;
- Do not leave the tyre warmer switched on unattended;
- Do not use the tyre warmer when wet;
- Do not put the tyre warmer in contact with hot parts such as brake discs and exhaust.
Power Supply; 230 Volt
Power: 930 Watt Max = Front & Rear Tyre Warmers
|SpeedAngle Apex Lap Timer||Thermal Technology Tyre Warmers|
Dashboard Dimension : 94.5mm x 70.5mm x 30.5mm
Avaliable in 120/160, 120/180, 120/190, 120/200 & 120/205.