Please note that our cut-off time has changed due to changes in lodgement times.
All orders received before 1:00pm will normally be shipped the same business day.
Orders received after 1:00pm will be shipped the following business day.
We use Australia Post for all items within Australia and Oversea's.
Special orders are shipped within 72 hours after confirmation of payment.
How can I track my order?
You should receive a tracking number via email when your order ships. Depending on your location, you can track your order.
Australia Post Tracking http://www.auspost.com.au/track
Please note: Some products are shipped direct from the suppliers to avoid delay to you our important customer.
Please sign in so that we can notify you about a reply
SpeedAngle Apex Data Logger and Lap Timer with Lean Angle Measurement
Apex Lap Timer Model with GPS+GLONASS! So small yet so powerful [Master the Art of Cornering]
The new upgraded version has different display modes and uses the GPS Module with Ultra High Sensitivity.
- -167 dBm sensitivity brings great reception even under bad weather or around tall builidings
- 72 channels catch your traces even in tight corners or in small tracks,
- your lap times will be even more accurate, and
- you will no longer be tethered by external antennas.
- 5 Display Modes
- Memory Full Display
Equipped with aero sensing technology and 10 Hz GPS module, GMOS is a one-of-a-kind data logger developed for motorcycle enthusiasts. It is different from other data loggers in the market in that it captures how YOU perform instead of how the bike performs. It measures and records the 3D motion of your ride, including;
- lean angles up to R/L 69 degrees,
- longitudinal G's up to +/- 1.5G,
- speeds up to 255 MPH (410 KMH),
- 10 Hz GPS traces (logging GPS positions 10 times per second), and
- lap times down to 1/1000 sec.
These essential data help riders analyze their riding style easily, and provide an efficient way to improve the riding skill.
Why Lean Angle Measurement Is Essential
“I know G's and Speed's are useful, but why lean angle measurement?", you might ask. Leaning is what differentiates two-wheel vehicles from four-wheel ones. Unlike cars, Motorcycles lean in order to make a turn. Knowing your speeds and G's without knowing your lean angles is like missing a piece of the puzzle; something might be missing when you are analyzing your riding skill.
“True, but I'll know how much I am leaning when I graze my knee puck.", you might say. The point of lean angle measurement is not how far you can lean, but to know exactly how and where you are leaning in a corner. This, plus the acceleration/deceleration G measurement and GPS trace, can clearly mark how hard and how long you are braking before entering a turn, what your cornering speed is, if the throttle is rolled on again before or after exiting the apex, just to name a few. Only when a motorcyclist knows how he/she is handling a turn can he/she master the art of cornering, and thus the skill of motorcycle riding.
Hands-Free Lap Timer
Besides collecting and recording essential motion data, APEX is a hands-free lap timer. It features:
- Auto Track Search,
- Auto Start/Finish Setup – no beacons needed,
- Auto Timer Start,
- Auto Timer Stop,
- Auto Data Logging
- Auto Lap Report Display
- Best lap and sector time
- Predictive time gap
- 5 display modes
- Local tracks preloaded
- 15 custom tracks in memory
In most cases, once you are on a Track, all you need is power timer on, and then it will take care of itself. This allows you to focus on the more important thing – perform to the best – instead of being distracted by the tool that is supposed to help you.
Emtek Tyre Warmers
Avaliable in 120/160, 120/180, 120/190 & 120/200
- Dual Indicators - Red for Heating & Green For Ready
- Precision Thermostat Heating is set at 79 degrees Celsius
- Tested and developed in Australian conditions by factory riders
- Capable of being powered by a 1KVA portable generator
- Constructed using special fire retardant Aramid fiber, heat retaining nomex and kevlar insulation sheet, dirt- proof and acid-proof surface assures long life
- The heating elements cover 43% of the tire surface and is up to 20% more powerful than leading competitors to ensure a fast heating cycle ( 30 minutes subject to atmospheric conditions )
- Self fitting elasticized sides offer a snug fit and uniform distribution
- Velcro Fastening
- warmers are 450W for the front tire and 550W for the rear.
- The three dimensional pre-shaped form allows quicker distribution of warmth to the sides of the tires
Why EMTEK Tyre Warmers?
- Pre-heat tires for greater adhesion
- Enable longer tire life by reducing shredding
- Assists in getting better starts
- Improves rider confidence and decreases your oppositions'
- Track day sessions average 6 laps, it takes 2-3 laps to warm cold tyres. That’s 35%-50% of track time lost warming the tyres
- Tyre wear is increased when tyres are cold
- Tyres “let go” with no warning when cold
- How much does a binned bike cost to repair? (if you’re still around to repair it)
- Some wonder why Tyre Warmers are so expensive…when you think about it, they are a lot cheaper compared to the cost of a cold tire crash!
12 Month Replacement Warranty (subject to normal use and wear & tear conditions)
|SpeedAngle Apex Lap Timer||Emtek Tyre Warmers|
Dashboard Dimension : 94.5mm x 70.5mm x 30.5mm
Avaliable in 120/160, 120/180, 120/190 & 120/200.