Please note that our cut-off time has changed due to changes in lodgement times.
All orders received before 1:00pm will normally be shipped the same business day.
Orders received after 1:00pm will be shipped the following business day.
We use Australia Post for all items within Australia and Oversea's.
Special orders are shipped within 72 hours after confirmation of payment.
How can I track my order?
You should receive a tracking number via email when your order ships. Depending on your location, you can track your order.
Australia Post Tracking http://www.auspost.com.au/track
Please note: Some products are shipped direct from the suppliers to avoid delay to you our important customer.
Please sign in so that we can notify you about a reply
Ultimate LiFePO4 professional level battery charger.
High efficiency diagnostic charger and tester for LiFePO4 / LFP batteries. Perfect for charging and seasonal maintenance of a 12.8V-13.2V LiFePO4 / LFP battery sized from 2 to 100 Amp-hour.
- Battery SAVE mode with BMS reset : starts from 0.5V with continuous monitoring / testing of charge acceptance or bad / shorted cell condition. Unnecessary (and unsafe) charging of a bad battery is prevented.
- safeTº :Automatic charge rate adjustment to ambient temperature sensed at the charger. Reduced charging below freezing, no charging if temperature is below -20ºC/-4ºF (can damage lithium batteries).
- Ampmatic : Microprocessor adjusts current to ideal LiFePO4 charge curve to match battery size / condition, for fastest and most complete charge.
- CHARGING AMPS : 5A (AmpMatic)
- USE : Indoor / Outdoor (lowest temperature: -4°F / -20°C).
- SAVE : Low Volt Start of 0.5V + 3-step low volt SAVE and TEST.
- IDEAL FOR : LiFePO4 (LFP) 4 series batteries from 2 – 100Ah.
- INPUT : Global (100-240V 50-60Hz), high efficiency (CEC listed), fully sealed.
- STYLE : Weatherproof case with wall mounts, with 6ft / 180cm AC supply lead and 6ft / 180cm charge lead ending in SAE connector.
Weatherproof battery lead & standard battery clip set included.
SAFE: No risk of overcharging. Totally safe for vehicle electronics. Sparks suppressed. Safe for long-term battery maintenance. Automatic shut-down if short-circuited or battery disconnected
Important reasons why you should use an OptiMate Lithium battery charger to make your Lithium Ferrous Phosphate (LiFePO4) battery perform and last longer. OptiMate Lithium - Battery Performance Guaranteed!