Please note that our cut-off time has changed due to changes in lodgement times.
All orders received before 1:00pm will normally be shipped the same business day.
Orders received after 1:00pm will be shipped the following business day.
We use Australia Post for all items within Australia and Oversea's.
Special orders are shipped within 72 hours after confirmation of payment.
How can I track my order?
You should receive a tracking number via email when your order ships. Depending on your location, you can track your order.
Australia Post Tracking http://www.auspost.com.au/track
Please note: Some products are shipped direct from the suppliers to avoid delay to you our important customer.
Please sign in so that we can notify you about a reply
- Innovative design will Press, Break & Rivet 520, 525, & 530 chains with one convenient tool
- Versatile design will remove chain pins, press master-link plates and rivet hollow nose & soft nose (quad stake) master link pins on O-ring and non O-ring type chains
- Easy to use design allows you to change tool functions by simply moving the position of the anvil block
- Indexing letters on movable anvil and body ensures correct tool configuration. Simply line up the letter on the anvil to the letter on the body to get the configuration you need!
- All components conveniently store on tool when not in use
- Includes protective plastic case for convenient storage of the PBR tool and all its components
- All steel construction with heat treated components for strength and durability
- May be supported in a vise or held with included handle
- Great for the professional technician or DIY mechanic
- Compact and light enough to carry in a tool bag for trail side repairs
- Includes spare pin
- Patented design
Part No. 08-080470