Please note that our cut-off times have changed due to changes in lodgement times.
All orders received before 12:30pm will normally be shipped the same business day.
Orders received after 12:30pm will be shipped the following business day.
We use Australia Post for all items within Australia and Oversea's.
Special orders are shipped within 72 hours after confirmation of payment.
How can I track my order?
You should receive a tracking number via email when your order ships.
Depending on your location, you can track your order.
Australia Post Tracking http://www.auspost.com.au/track
Please note: Some products are shipped direct from the suppliers to avoid delay to you our important customer.
Please sign in so that we can notify you about a reply
Brembo RC and SC Compound Racing Pads.
RC – SC These pads have been designed to guarantee their users exceptional performance.
Materials of this type are notable mainly for their high friction coefficient and constant efficiency, especially when exposed to high disc temperatures.
These characteristics guarantee an excellent and uniform braking action for the full duration of the race, with less likelihood that fading will occur. Pads of this type provide scant efficiency at lower temperature, a factor of limited importance in racing situations.
- RC – Track-Only compound. This is true racing pad, suitable for any kind of competition on the racetrack.
With an excellent friction coefficient and – more especially – exceptional stability at high temperatures, the compound gives constant braking lap after lap, from grid to flag.
- SC – Sintered compound for Track/Road use, with high friction coefficient when hot. This is a material that stays very stable in all running conditions, and having a good friction coefficient when cold, the material is also compatible with road use.
- RC running in should not be done with rain conditions.
- RC and SC can be used with rain conditions.
- RC and SC are not Street Legal. Not for Highway Use.
S1000 R 13-16
S1000 R 17-20
S1000 RR 08-11
S1000 RR 12-14
S1000 RR 15-16
S1000 RR 17-18